- The Transparency Project, a CruzHacks 2020 1st place project. Our goal being bringing
clarity to the American political process through interactive data visualizations.
- Built using primarily Flask, Plotly, and Dash, The Transparency Project was 1st place at
CruzHacks 2020. I primarily worked on data collection, cleaning, and visualization.
- Instantly generate common exploratory data plots without having to worry about cleaning your DataFrame.
- Build with Python, Plotly, scikit-learn and available publicly on PyPi, the Python Package Index
- DengAI from DrivenData.co, where participants were challenged to predict the number of cases of Dengue Fever in two South American countries
- Achieved a top 12% global score Facebook Prophet
- Build with Tensorflow and Keras, this program returns a trained CNN to detect images of
the object of your choice
- Scrapes Google Images with Google CSE API, collects a sample of random images, then
trains a convolutional neural network to recognize images of the given search term. Returns a .tf
- You're looking at it! The first (and maybe last) of my web development endevours.
- Built with Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.